Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Where did this come from???
The last entry was 5 years ago???

But since you asked... of my 4 V's... 2 wanted to be under the comforter, 1 was OK on top, until the wee hours, then HE would sit on your head, or whine till he was shown the way under the covers. The most recent... my Wirehair, was never even allowed on the bed, so for now, he is good with the topside. however, I have noticed he is
wanting a blanket in the wee hrs.... I have a feeling... it won't be FEB. and he will be under the comforter. JUST like all the others.... he does have a little more fuzz then the
others, but not much. The best part of this is.... they go in early and warm the bed up for you!!! I LOVE that.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm a light sleeper and my dog would push me in bed as if I was in his way, and that would wake me up. And if he wasn't pushing me, he was moving around to get more comfortable every 20 minutes, also waking me up. It got to the point I had to just close the bedroom door on him and my other dog. Plus, I'm not a big fan of them being in the bed since we have ticks and poison oak aplenty in my area. And I've woken up to ticks crawling on me. And I've gotten poison oak from the bed sheets.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I won't let the dogs IN the bed... oh No! They can be under the comforter, or in Zeke's case, he came with a blanket, so I cover the comforter with it, and he sleeps on top of the blanket... if I notice he is wiggling around, I cover him up with a corner of it. He sometimes dreams and kicks me awake, but for the most part, he is a very calm, quiet,still sleeper... Pearl, on the other hand absolutely does not sleep on the bed, she has a big pillow beside it, but she can really rock the floor with snoring...When I dog sit Max, he sleeps on the bed with Zeke and I , and he likes to be under the comforter. Churro sleeps on a pillow on the floor with Pearl. But they all want to be in the bedroom with ME!

·
Administrator
7,917 Posts
June is a bed hog, that likes to sleep under the covers. If she gets hot, she wants her head, and front legs uncovered. She does not mind uncovering everyone else in the process. She also likes having plenty of room, and will shove you with her feet to get it. She only gets to take naps with me during the day on the bed. If my husband is out of town. I let her sleep with me.
Ranger sleeps in between my husband, and me. His head on the pillow, on top of the covers. He would prefers my pillow, but has his own.
Cash and Lucy always like to be under the covers. Cash all the way, and Lucy liked to have her head out.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts