Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am not sure if this is against this forum's rules to point out good deals to members, if so, please remove.

Seems decent enough for people who have issues with run away dogs, maybe for rescue situation or dog sitting. Cyber Monday special with $75 off, which is half price. It might be good for others, not for me, as my V is truly a Velcro dog, and she will not leave our side.

https://tryfi.com/learn/

Please feel free to point out if this gadget is worthless waste of time.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I've been following this company since they launched (startup based company just outside NYC). The reviews have been very mixed and it is subscription based too. So they'll be annual fees associated with the collar. I was planning on possibly purchasing when their ver.2 is comes to out. Didn't want to be an early adopter on this one FWIW. But it does seem like a lifesaver, especially with the very very sad stories of lost dogs.

Thanks for sharing!

·
Administrator
8,111 Posts
I have no problem with you posting it.
Maybe someone will buy one, and update the rest of us on how well it works.

There are forum owners, and vendors.
So if a vendor complains, it might be removed. shh They normally don't look, and I don't tell.

·
Registered
781 Posts
we have been having the link collar for a while for tracking. it is great except it has to be charged pretty much daily, so hard to keep up with. the tracker is also rather big on it, although i like the buckle collar concept. so i am in the camp that we may switch to this new product at some point.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just purchased the Whistle and will let you all know how it works out. I also looked into the FI, but the reviews said the customer service on them was horrible, people really upset.... So I went with the Whistle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts