Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am nesting as I count the days toward picking up my Vizsla puppy and as I think about his living quarters, I am looking at the Diggs Revol Dog Crate. Does anyone here have this brand and if so, will the medium size be sufficient? I am space-challenged. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I am nesting as I count the days toward picking up my Vizsla puppy and as I think about his living quarters, I am looking at the Diggs Revol Dog Crate. Does anyone here have this brand and if so, will the medium size be sufficient? I am space-challenged. Thanks for your help.
I got a 42 inch Midwest wire crate with divider. I used the same one since he was 8 weeks old , he is one year now. Use the divider to keep the crate just big enough for him to turn around and settle. If you give them too much space , they may potty in there … I just kept moving the divider as he grew and I don’t need the divider any more now . My V is fairly large at 25 inches at shoulder and nearing 57-58 pounds

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the medium Diggs Revol crate for my 12 week old baby girl. I have already taken the divider out, but it is working out well. I will see how big she gets, but I expect to have to get her a new crate when she is full grown. I knew that was a risk when I purchased the Diggs crate, but I would do it again. I LOVE the crate. I'm hopeful they will have a large version soon. Hope that helps!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I have the medium Diggs Revol crate for my 12 week old baby girl. I have already taken the divider out, but it is working out well. I will see how big she gets, but I expect to have to get her a new crate when she is full grown. I knew that was a risk when I purchased the Diggs crate, but I would do it again. I LOVE the crate. I'm hopeful they will have a large version soon. Hope that helps!
i am hoping for those in larger version too and have been waiting for 2 years for them to release it, even put myself on their mailing list! i have never had the smaller version, but the bigger one looks like a good travel help when we are at competitions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts