Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who is delighting that our V pup, Pumpkin, seems to be feeling a little under- the- weather. Yes, I know that sounds horrible, and I would not forgive myself for saying that if I thought it were something serious. I suspect she ate something on her 10pmish walk last night. I'm keeping my eye on her of course; however, I am secretly giddy that for once, she's not ready for another romp in the fields/woods/neighborhood! It has been 93+ degrees in Dixie since mid-May w/ exception of a few 89 degree days with just as much humidity. We are used to heat, but not this hot so soon. Anyway, I just wanted to share I'm excited not to take my 3 kids out complaining mightily to run P in this heat! Yippee ;D Just lots of love, hugs, rubs, & water in the AC! Yes Mamn! I love it :)

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm happy to report P is back to her old self. She is headed south with the family this morning to meet with the trainer & birds. Fun! I knew she was not seriously sick, so I enjoyed our afternoon "off." Didn't want anyone to think I was enjoying any suffering in our beloved red girl :)

·
Registered
595 Posts
Glad to hear it was nothing serious.

Mischa has had a number of minor ailments, but other than when she was spayed, I can't remember her energy level ever dropping.
The only time we know she's sick is if she doesn't gobble up her food...or if her poop is a disaster! :eek:

·
Registered
436 Posts
Glad to hear she is back to her normal crazy V self. I know the feeling though of wanting a break due to the heat. Holley is always ready to go outside no matter what it is like out there.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Glad she's feeling better. It's always worrisome to me when they aren't bouncing off the walls.
She must have sent her excess energy Gunnr's way. Last week Gunnr trapped a chipmunk in the gutter down spout, then commenced to rip the down spout off the house :eek:, chew the downspout up like a chew toy, and then, unfortunately, bit the chipmunk through the metal downspout. :(

·
Registered
599 Posts
Gunnr said:
Glad she's feeling better. It's always worrisome to me when they aren't bouncing off the walls.
She must have sent her excess energy Gunnr's way. Last week Gunnr trapped a chipmunk in the gutter down spout, then commenced to rip the down spout off the house :eek:, chew the downspout up like a chew toy, and then, unfortunately, bit the chipmunk through the metal downspout. :(
Wow! I'm guessing this was while you were away from the house? That's pretty wild!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Kobi said:
Wow! I'm guessing this was while you were away from the house? That's pretty wild!
Nope. It took her about 10 minutes, while I was doing laundry, and getting ready to go take care of the horses..
She was so proud of herself too! ::)
She tore up my Irises also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts