Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

Colorado Vizslas

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  RodCone 
#1 ·
Hello all!! My wife and I will getting our puppy Joan very soon! We are just looking to see if there are other owners from CO that are a part of this forum? :) We would love to maybe meet up with some other Vizslas!!!

#2 ·
Welcome - and congratulations on your pending arrival! Buckle up for the best - and wildest - ride of your life...but it sounds like you are ready if you are already calling her JoantheJet!. Vizslas are the best (of course, having two, I'm not at all biased ;)). I'm from Mass, but I do believe there are at least a few CO owners on here...I'm sure they will chime in. Enjoy - and take LOTS of pics and videos (and post them here...we all love puppies).

#10 ·
Westminster Colorado vet recommendations?

Hi, I’m Rod, owner of a 6 month old Vizsla pup, Rocky (of the Mountains, that is) and new to this forum.
We’re about to move from Stapleton CO to Westminster CO. Can anyone recommend a good vet in or near Westminster who has experience with Vizslas? Rocky’s older brother, Blaze, living 1,500 miles away, has the luxury of a vet who owns three Vizslas - at last count.
Thanks

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.