Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Maddy is a beautiful girl -- a heartbreaker, as they say!! :)

Can you tell me if Maddy has any fur on her lower tummy yet, below the sternum (or brisket)? The reason I ask is that I have a rescue dog named Willie, and I've been trying to pin down his age a little more accurately. Willie had a bare tummy when I adopted him. Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mswhipple said:

Can you tell me if Maddy has any fur on her lower tummy yet, below the sternum (or brisket)? The reason I ask is that I have a rescue dog named Willie, and I've been trying to pin down his age a little more accurately. Willie had a bare tummy when I adopted him. Thanks!
Yes Maddy has "PEACH FUZZ" hair on her tummy. Its sparse but its there. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Thanks for the info -- that is helpful. The dog pound had his age pegged at two years when I got him, but I think he was actually a bit younger than that.

Hope you are having lots of fun with Maddy!

·
Registered
842 Posts
mswhipple said:

Copper starting getting more fuzz on his underside at 11 months.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts