Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Penny is five months old now and will follow us anywhere! I climbed a tree today to see what she would do and without hesitating she climbed right up like a little squirrel. She never ceases to amaze me ::)

Does anyone else's V's climb trees?

Attachments

·
Administrator
4,272 Posts
not sure about trees but Ruby once climbed the loft ladder whilst I was up there :)

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Two weeks ago I had the three dogs out at our new favorite walking grounds and decided to climb a tree in this glorious row of live oaks and magnolias.

Scout started panicking thinking that I was leaving her while my chow mix, who is an overprotective nanny of a dog, started barking and making chewbaccaesque sounds which I took as a scolding for disregarding safety. I gave Scout the up command and though she was a bit unsure, she obediently jumped up in the tree, ran straight through and jumped down again. The crazy girl got into full zoomie mode and repeatedly hurdled through the tree. I got down and made her get back in for some pictures. From her expression I guess it was only fun to be in the tree with me. Oh well.

A V for Vizsla

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
This is a couple of photos of Darcy up a tree last year, she just loves chasing squirrels....the only problem is that she expects me to follow her...no chance, not at my delicate age.. LOL.

Attachments

Reactions: Gabica

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
It's a bit to big for my log burner back home though......lumberjacks required..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Penny is five months old now and will follow us anywhere! I climbed a tree today to see what she would do and without hesitating she climbed right up like a little squirrel. She never ceases to amaze me ::)

Does anyone else's V's climb trees?

Elka says that once she’s learnt to climb trees like a squirrel she‘s going to fly from branch to branch to catch one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts