Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys. I misspelled my own name and cant figure out how to change it. If anyone knows how to do just that please fill me in! Its leslielb not lieslielb!! if i cant change my login name..ill have to try and remember how i misspelled my name, oh, boy!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Your best bet would be to send a PM or email to Calum. Click on "members" on the blue bar at the top, scroll to the C's, then you can click on Calum's profile from which you can send a PM or email. Otherwise, you may have to open yourself a new account.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Lieslielb said:
Sorry guys. I misspelled my own name and cant figure out how to change it. If anyone knows how to do just that please fill me in! Its leslielb not lieslielb!! if i cant change my login name..ill have to try and remember how i misspelled my name, oh, boy!
I can change it for you. You want it changed to "leslielb"? Just confirm here and I will change it, your password will also be automatically reset so you will get an email with your new password which you can change back to your old one if you want.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts