Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I admit this might seem a little weird that I took a photo of my dog's backside (alright, a lot weird!). But I was just wondering if all V's have these adorable butt swirls (little furry cowlicks on each cheek), or if it is just my crazy pup...? ;D

Attachments

·
Registered
300 Posts
I love their little butt swirls! Odin has on in the middle of his chest as well. So cute

·
Registered
362 Posts
Pippa has them too! I love them :D

·
Registered
594 Posts
Oso's got the swirls. Sooo cute. Also his inner leg hair is shorter than the outer hair. It looks like he had some stylish hair cut.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I love the swirls and the little *seams* they have down the back of their legs. My mom compares it to the old style stockings ladies used to wear that had seams up the back. Too cute! ;D

·
Registered
238 Posts
Both Cooper and Kenzie have the butt swirls! They also have zig zag down their tails. I have seen the zig zags before on other Vizzies but not many have them. We told a friends 5 year old that it was where we sewed them up when we gotthem from build a bear!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Malcolm has the swirls too... and one on his chest. Manly man! Takes after dad... haha.

·
Registered
202 Posts
What a funny topic..... ;D

Lincoln has two butt swirls...funny Ive seen them but never really paid that much attention. He also has the swirl on his chest. Lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts