Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've seen a few post about bumps and how it's due to allergies. she had some like 3 weeks ago and we're starting to go away and now she got them again... we stopped beef and chicken so now we have no idea what it is. She has only had fruit veggies and lamb... could apples be it? She has had those the most. We have a vet appointment again tomorrow but I figured I'd ask here.... also is there a way to make them go away faster?

Registered
A quick search for Apple allergies in dogs indicates hives and dermatitis. I鈥檇 treat that as a possibility. I have found chicken to be the most tolerated protein in my experience with dogs ( which is limited so take it with a grain of salt). If you are feeding apples as treats I鈥檇 try something different. There are pumpkin based treat biscuits available that should be very tolerable for most dogs for instance.

Registered
My 1 y/o has occasional bumps on her head and sometimes on her body. Breeder said it could be acne. We鈥檝e tried to find an allergy but we can鈥檛 find the trigger. The bumps go away after a few weeks and don鈥檛 seem to bother her. Our solution was to stop worrying and just accept that V鈥檚 can have bumps 馃槈

1 - 3 of 3 Posts