Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
8,535 Posts
So very sorry for your family's loss.
It seems like it was just yesterday, when they were all puppies, and we joined the forum.
Hugs
Deb

·
Registered
325 Posts
Oh Hobbsy... I'm so so sorry for you and your family

May Brook's memory always be a blessing to you

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I'm so sorry.
We get to have them for such a short period, but they fill that period with bright light.
Keep him in your memories.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Hello Old Friends,
It’s with a heavy heart that I drop into the forum to let you know that our boy Brook passed on yesterday, a week shy of his 12th birthday.
We believe we gave him the best live we could. He definitely left us with some of our best memories.

View attachment 103309
Hello Hobbsy. Said times for us who loved these amazing creatures and they have left us oh so soon. I am not over Bailey's departure about a month ago now. Can't even think of a "replacement." How do you replace perfection?
Maybe one day. Good bye Brook. You were a good dog. May our trails pass one day.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
So very sorry for your family's loss.
It seems like it was just yesterday, when they were all puppies, and we joined the forum.
Hugs
Deb
It does. Time flies so quickly.

·
Administrator
4,283 Posts
so sorry to read this Hobbsy, I always enjoyed reading of Brooks escapades

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Hobbsy.... we all wish with all our hearts they could just live forever.... that picture is amazing, like a portal to the other side of that Rainbow bridge. My Prayers for your peace.

·
Registered
9 Posts
They can really grab our hearts, can't they. I will be going through the same thing in a few days. My Sofei is almost 14 years old. She has stopped eating, hips don't work right, and has a terrible time getting up, so I guess it won't be long. She will leave a huge empty space in our lives. Its gonna hurt I know. I wish you the very best Hobbsy

·
Registered
325 Posts
They can really grab our hearts, can't they. I will be going through the same thing in a few days. My Sofei is almost 14 years old. She has stopped eating, hips don't work right, and has a terrible time getting up, so I guess it won't be long. She will leave a huge empty space in our lives. Its gonna hurt I know. I wish you the very best Hobbsy
my heart is with you, as you cherish the last hours/days with your girl

Reactions: PhilipL
1 - 14 of 14 Posts