Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions on boarding a V in Southeast Michigan? I am going on vacation to Florida with the Family in March and don't have anyone to watch my dog.

KW

·
Registered
157 Posts
The breeder we purchased our puppy from will also board any of the dogs that have come from them. We are going away in the winter for a month, and I'm glad that we are able to do this as Scout will only be 4 months old.

Do you know if its a possibility for your breeder to look after your pup while you are away?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would love my breeder to watch Daltrey....but she lives in Cleveland and we live north of Detroit..and...going to Florida by jet. I will not leave him at a kennel though....He is going to be so bummed when we go, he spends A LOT of time with us. We do have a doggy daycare/training academy that we leave him at for a day once in awhile......may try to talk to them. I was just hoping to see if there was someone local that understood the needs of a V.

KW

·
Registered
842 Posts
We asked everyone we knew and got many suggestions. I would go look at where the dog will be sleeping and staying during the boarding. Make sure they can handle the activity level of a V. The first time one of my daughter's friends did it. They have a dog and fenced yard, so it worked out fine. Most dog owners are sympathetic and will try to help if possible.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts