Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Does anyone take their V biking with a cycle attachment? and what is it like? or are there other alternatives that you like?

I'm thinking of getting the springer cycle attachment: http://www.topdogs.com.au/products/Springer-Bike-Attachment.html#

I took Rossi out with me on the bike for the first time a few days ago, he loved it! but, I want a safer method than just holding onto his lead ;D

·
Registered
24 Posts
We recently purchased a similar item. This one is called "Walky Dog". Check this site www.thedogoutdoors.com/walkydog-dog-bike-leash.html
Here you can see videos, description, and even order the item. It has worked out great for us. We used to strap the leash around our waist, and connect it to our V's harness. Sometimes he pulled us until we were sore! What a difference! No more jolts when our Luke decides to pick up speed, to go after a squirel, lizzard etc... We read a lot of reviewes before deciding on it. It was worth the expense :)

·
Registered
595 Posts
Lukesmama said:
We recently purchased a similar item. This one is called "Walky Dog". Check this site www.thedogoutdoors.com/walkydog-dog-bike-leash.html
Here you can see videos, description, and even order the item. It has worked out great for us. We used to strap the leash around our waist, and connect it to our V's harness. Sometimes he pulled us until we were sore! What a difference! No more jolts when our Luke decides to pick up speed, to go after a squirel, lizzard etc... We read a lot of reviewes before deciding on it. It was worth the expense :)
well that's good to hear. mine is in the mail... ;D

·
Registered
794 Posts
redbirddog.blogspot.com is a neat blog re: life with vizslas. If you click on 2009, there is a post/pics about the springer bike attachment. Looks pretty neat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts