Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Forum
I received an e-mail today .. Redbirddog posted on his blog that Bailey had crossed over... and joined Chole ... broke my heart
I forget how quickly time passes....
I skulk the Forum from time to time, but it is always so full of new puppy owners, with issues , I leave without words.
I want to update my status, a bit...
since my absence, I have increased my pack, Pearl my Beautiful Bloodhound crossed the Bridge in June of last year... She was almost 14 yrs... and had
braved the winter at Mammoth like an Alaskan trouper... I have a foster .. Silver Lab fem. 10yrs... and a Rescued blk. Lab Mix fem. I have my own rescued wirehair V
Zeke now 6 yrs, and I have been BLESSED with the return of my own Pup Mr. Ferguson (Fergy) whom I lost to divorce... He is 8 in June.
Fergy was hit by a car a couple months ago... his owner has dementia and didn't take him to the Vet.... owners family stepped in and rectified the situation but realized
that Fergy needed to be rehomed, so He is back with me....

I will post some pictures soon
God bless all of the Vizsla's I have known only through this vortex.... Bailey & Chole .... give my love to Foxy

·
Registered
325 Posts
TK, some of us are still here!

Hope Fergy is doing better now!

I heard about Bailey as well. Very sad.

Hope you are well

·
Administrator
8,535 Posts
Sorry to hear of Pearl's passing.
I'm glad Fergy is back with you, as he should be.

·
Super Moderator
942 Posts
Nice to hear from you again! We do wonder what you may be up to.

I have been BLESSED with the return of my own Pup Mr. Ferguson (Fergy) ...
Yes! Best news - so glad to hear it.

Fergy was hit by a car a couple months ago...
No! Worst news. I do hope that he has recovered fully.

I will post some pictures soon ...
Yes! Can't wait to see the whole pack.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice to hear from you again! We do wonder what you may be up to.

Yes! Best news - so glad to hear it.

No! Worst news. I do hope that he has recovered fully.

Yes! Can't wait to see the whole pack.
Fergy is doing Great... it was CCL reconstruction... he is a Trouper

Attachments

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello Forum
I received an e-mail today .. Redbirddog posted on his blog that Bailey had crossed over... and joined Chole ... broke my heart
I skulk the Forum from time to time, but it is always so full of new puppy owners, with issues , I leave without words.
since my absence, I have increased my pack, Pearl my Beautiful Bloodhound crossed the Bridge in June of last year... She was almost 14 yrs... and had
braved the winter at Mammoth like an Alaskan trouper... I have a foster .. Silver Lab fem. 10yrs... and a Rescued blk. Lab Mix fem. I have my own rescued wirehair V
Zeke now 6 yrs, and I have been BLESSED with the return of my own Pup Mr. Ferguson (Fergy) whom I lost to divorce... He is 8 in June.
Fergy was hit by a car a couple months ago... his owner has dementia and didn't take him to the Vet.... owners family stepped in and rectified the situation but realized

God bless all of the Vizsla's I have known only through this vortex.... Bailey & Chole .... give my love to Foxy
There is the whole pace Zeke, Berkley, Fergy & Samantha

Attachments

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is the whole pace Zeke, Berkley, Fergy & Samantha
Fergy will be staying in Lomita with my son Jeff until May when we are sure his surgery is healed... then he will come to Mammoth with me and be a mountain dog again..
Berkley will stay at sea level with Jeff as she is almost 11 and the stairs, and snow are getting to much for her... it will be a good trade :giggle:

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry to hear of Pearl's passing.
I'm glad Fergy is back with you, as he should be.
He is Happy in his new pack, relaxed and recuperating... I can't wait till he can come to the mountains with me... fortunately it will be spring and summer and he won't have to deal with snow for several months and his knee can get strong... it is so amazing, the years can pass, and his face is white, but he is just the same ol classic nut-ball he ever was !! So good to hear from you TR... I keep tabs on your posts, and your pups too :giggle: :love:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Hello Forum

tknafox,
time passes quickly. Our pups grew up and then before we knew it got old, sick, and passed in the blink of an eye. We had a service with my daughter, sil, and two grand daughters in our back yard and planted two cherry trees with soil mixed with Bailey's ashes. With tears in my eyes I had my 11-year-old granddaughter read a story I had posted one decade ago this week on Redbirddog. She read it and we all smiled by the end. Here is the story.

Vizsla forum was family for many years. Glad to see some of the original gang still here. Happy trails and trials.
Rod aka RBD

1 - 12 of 12 Posts