Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Will be in Asheville/Brevard NC area beginning of October to do some hiking and camping with my 3.5 yo vizsla. Looking for recommendations for dog sitter/day care good with vizslas for a morning or two if/when go golfing. Up to date on all vaccines, very friendly with all dogs, cats, kids, people.

Also, any recommendations for dog friendly breweries in Asheville, NC area or Greenville, SC.

Thanks for any recommendations.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I can't really help you, but if you take your dog to pubs, I hope I'm your dog in my next life.
That's really cool.:cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! We are in Asheville all the time. Now that we have a new pup, (this is also my first post/reply, our boy is 9 wks today and doing great! I've been stalking the forum for months in prep) we can't wait to experience it in light of a dog. Most breweries are dog friendly to some capacity. Must visits for us are Sierra Nevada, Oskar Blues, and Bold Rock Cider. Can't say to dog boarders, but there is a vizsla breeder nearby, firelight. Perhaps you could try reaching out to them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haven’t checked out bold rock cider yet so will do so. Thanks For the info on Firelight vizslas, will reach out to see if they can offer any tips. Congrats on the new pup and enjoy!

Hi! We are in Asheville all the time. Now that we have a new pup, (this is also my first post/reply, our boy is 9 wks today and doing great! I've been stalking the forum for months in prep) we can't wait to experience it in light of a dog. Most breweries are dog friendly to some capacity. Must visits for us are Sierra Nevada, Oskar Blues, and Bold Rock Cider. Can't say to dog boarders, but there is a vizsla breeder nearby, firelight. Perhaps you could try reaching out to them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't really help you, but if you take your dog to pubs, I hope I'm your dog in my next life.
That's really cool.:cool:
Haha. It’s nice to see more breweries allowing dogs. Nice to be able to get him out of house with me instead of leaving at home being bored out of his mind.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts