Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Pete seems to think he is! He washes himself, of course, but I understand that's a Vizsla trait. But he also crawls up in my lap, turns belly up so he can get a tummy rub, rubs himself against my legs, will stand on his back paws to get his tummy rubbed if I am not sitting down, and if he could, I think he would have my hand surgically attached to the back of his head. I cannot sit on the couch without Pete being right there to put his head on my lap. He could sit for hours that way.

None of this is unwelcome, mind you. It's just hilarious and it's wearing off on our Lab/Pointer mix, Harley. He suddenly is becoming over-affectionate as well... :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Scout does almost all of those things, and also likes to jump up on the back of the couch and drape himself around you like a cat would. Its funny but kind of ridiculous to have a 50 lber doing it.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Holley loves to lay on the top of the couch as well. I just hope when we add a new member to the family, he doesn't follow suite since he will be about 90lbs. The poor couch.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts