Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm new to the forum and been lurking for a while. I've also been reading a lot about the breed and stumbled upon this breeder in Illinois, Teals Vizslas. They're breeding dogs seem very good with impressive references.

Just wanted to get some feedback on them.

Thanks.
NYC555

·
Registered
324 Posts
We bought Riley from the Teal's. They were great. Gave us a lot of info up front and their dogs are actually bought by celebrities and professional athletes all the time. Riley is a beautiful pup, 8 months old yesterday. We are dealing with bordatello right now, but of course that isn't their fault. We have had him since he was about 9 weeks old. The only negative I would say is that when we picked him up, we mentioned what size of crate we had purchased for him and they laughed and said he wouldn't like any crate. They don't crate their animals. They have created a very dog friendly home. And he hates the crate no matter what methods we use. But not all dogs are alike.

·
Registered
20 Posts
We have a Teals Vizsla and she great. Dory does not mind the crate. We get so many compliment about how friendly and beautiful she is. Ron and Paula Teal are so nice and helpful. We are located in PA.

·
Administrator
4,216 Posts
I think we can lock this thread down now,,,suffice to say that Teal V's could bring you all a heap of trouble and expense..pick wisely folks, do your research!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.