Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were at puppy socializiation class this morning and someone had a puppy (Bracco Italiano). I had never heard of or seen one of these dogs. He was cute (big ears), looked like a hound dog, but apparently is a pointer and a hunting dog?

·
Registered
202 Posts
My friend has 2 rescue bracco's they seem very chilled out for HPR but can be quite hard to train (which is why her's were re homed)
Nice dogs tho' but I 2 prefer my V

·
Registered
436 Posts
I have never seen one in person but I have heard of them. When we were looking for a breed that was right for us, I saw them in a book. I think our vet was right though when she recommended a V for us. We love Holley. And I think Vs are way cuter.

·
Registered
164 Posts
i have seen a couple of Braccos and they are really stunning dogs. We saw a 10 month old one at Discover Dogs last year and he was one of the nicest looking dogs I have ever seen - great temperament too. Similar to a vizsla I think but bit more laid back

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh I definitely think Vizsla's are way cuter, don't get me wrong, just thought it was an intersting breed that I have never heard of before, and like the pictures chilli monster posted, they have very light coloured skin, interesting dog.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts