Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yes Yorkshire but East Yorkshire !! If you are ever in Bridlington let me know - they can run for miles on the beach.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Aw wow. Archie will be a year old on December 18th. Is it Archie? There are some female Vizslas in Bridlington but dont know of any other males - but then I dont know every dog who lives here !!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
No its not Archie then Scooby is 2 on 12th Dec, would love to track his brother down thou may have to get back in touch with Breeder and ask her to pass on my details to them

·
Registered
29 Posts
Realised Scooby was older when read another discussion topic & you put Scooby was 22 months old. Will let you know if I see a male one !

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hi,

We are from Rotherham, just next door to Sheffield. 5 minutes from meadowhall. We just have the 1 V but there are another 7 whom we see regularly. Where do you go off lead running with yours in Sheffield?????

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, we met only 2 V's but only once... we walking Chilli off leash everywhere, but the safest places for me are Rother Valley Country Park, Wadsley and Loxley common park (our fav place)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Rother Valley is nice but always seems to be busy. We are off near Sherwood on sun 28th Nov all being well there will be 8 V's and a springer who is actually convinced he is a V. please dont anybody tell him.....

·
Registered
403 Posts
Hello Sheffield/South Yorks people, do you ever meet up in big groups of Vs? If so, I have a young pup who won't quite be able to keep up yet but I'd love to come along and watch if you do! I can always keep him on a lead and just join in at the end! He's 16 weeks, and we have one V we go walking with but more would be amazing.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts