Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody! I'm new here so I'll make a quick introduction about myself.
I'm Martin the Wizz. Mom calls me wizz because I keep changing and transforming as I grow. I started as a vizsla puppy when I came into this world, but now that I get bigger seems and feels like I have something else in my blood also. It's something about my size and my ears, and maybe about my tail too, that are smaller/shorter. Not that it would be something wrong in this, my mom thinks I'm special this way and she likes to be surprised about my appearance and personality and btw I have a very loving family and I have the privilege to be their first puppy in their life :)
But I would like to know my heritage and genes to know myself better.
Not to keep this speech long, I attached some pictures with me since I was 8 weeks old until now. Btw, this week I'll be 14 weeks old. I know I'm cute and irresistible :)
If you need further informations or to ask questions about me I'll be happy to answear to you.
Thanks and bye for now!

Attachments

· Registered
1,874 Posts
Nice to meet you Martin. You have a very nice back story.
When you finally grow up, and out, you’ll know more about what you are, and are not. It wouldn’t surprise me to see that you will be a nicely built male Vizsla, but you have about 10 months to go.
Don’t worry about the ears. They look correct, but not all of your body parts grow at the same rate, and proportionally.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all for your feedback and compliments. I feel like a vizsla more and more. Looking forward to show some pics with me when I'm older. Now I'm still catching up on hight and weight, but I'm feeling great.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello guys,

It's me again, Martin the Wizz, just not that much of a wizz now, cuz I'm growing bigger and finer like a true vizsla. I am 5 months old today and around 10kg (22 lbs), which is ok for my hight (~45cm / 18 inch to the shoulder) - still a little short, but that's fine. I think I'll always be on the smaller side, which means that I will always be that cute little vizsla 😁🥰

My everyday life it's always exciting, learning or experience everyday something new. I made dog friends in the park and all humans love me. I am the star of the neighborhood 🤩 People even come from abroad to visit me ( hens my parents' friends and family ). They all bring me treats and toys, but I have to learn to be respectful and ask nicely and politely and I'm working on that. I am so eager to learn anything in exchange of some yummy treats or fun toys and games. BTW, I hope I get some suggestions and ideas from you guys, about challenging and brainy games or tricks. I
know fun tricks (shake paw, high five, fetch, bring here, sit pretty, crawl, hide-and-seek, peek-a-boo, around, circle, spin, push-ups, wave, close a door, weave between human leg, touch) and basic commands (sit, come, wait, place, heel, down, leave it, here, stay).

My only problem (even though I don't see anything harmfull in this), is that sometimes I get too excited about things, people, games and that leads to losing control over myself and I jump and just don't hear my parents calling me and sometimes I pee inside while playing and my parents get mad and the fun time is over. But I swear I don't do it on purpose and I would really like to learn to have control over myself. So any advice in this direction will be much appreciated.

That's enough about me for now, I leave you with some pictures of me to beg for praises and compliments, but also to see my evolution from the last month and a half.

Oh, one more question: Is it normal to shed at my age? It is winter time here in Central of Europe. And have you any suggestions what to do about it, besides brushing and taking fish supplements? For exemple, somebody suggested to eat 1 raw egg every other day. Is it safe to ear raw at my age?

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts