Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Rigby is 11 kg at 18 weeks, she has almost exactly put on 0.5 kg each week since I got her at 9 weeks at 6kg. she is very tall and lanky, but no ribs showing so I'm pretty sure I'm feeding her enough, despite constant comments about her being so skinny.

·
Registered
284 Posts
H is 27 inches tall and weight varies between 60-63lbs, depending how well he sits on the scale!! He's just over 1y old.

Some of you may remember me posting with him looking slightly chubby around the 10 month stage.. He's not actually put on any weight since then but has got quite A bit taller so no longer looks like a sausage dog..we're walking him further and no matter what he eats he's all lanky and gangly! Don't think he'll grow much more :)

Most of the other vs we meet on walks are female vs and they look quite a lot smaller then him, we get quite a lot of comments on his size but not as much as you seem to be getting ozkar :)

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Re: Re: almost 7 months V - weight questions

Hbomb said:
H is 27 inches tall and weight varies between 60-63lbs, depending how well he sits on the scale!! He's just over 1y old.

Some of you may remember me posting with him looking slightly chubby around the 10 month stage.. He's not actually put on any weight since then but has got quite A bit taller so no longer looks like a sausage dog..we're walking him further and no matter what he eats he's all lanky and gangly! Don't think he'll grow much more :)

Most of the other vs we meet on walks are female vs and they look quite a lot smaller then him, we get quite a lot of comments on his size but not as much as you seem to be getting ozkar :)
Yeah mate, Astro I would guess is a strong challenger for the title of the biggest Vizsla in Australia. I wish he wasn't so big. He's too big for the ring and his size doesn't lend itself to certain hunting environments. But, what he lacks in conformation, he makes up for in his Deer finding abilities..........and his adorable persona. He is a beautifully natured boy.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Wilson is 6 mos and weighed in at 50 lbs today! No comments from vet on weight... His dad is around 60 so I am Hoping he levels off soon!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hmm..Kiya will be 7 months in a couple days. I just weighed her and she is 38.4 lb. This is the second week in a row she has lost .2 lbs. I don't think she is too thin (took this pic of her today). She gets 2.5 cups/day plus training treats thru the day. Maybe she is going to be small?

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
RT weighed in at a healthy 58 pounds at 7 months and looked very trim and fit. Now, after three months with his trainer, and more rigorous exercise, he is down to a more trim 48 pounds. What weight he lost has been transformed into a more lean and muscled physique.

RT

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
MY Foxy Was a georgeous dog ...Her max weight was 56 lbs. I never measured her height. But at 9mo. when she was spayed, she weighed 46 + lbs. and she was just lean.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts