Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a difficult year and hard for me to get used to Tapatalk. But I still love my dear Vizslas,Weimaraners, GSPs and English and American Cocker Spaniels. Also Greyhounds and Fluffy show English Sprinters too. I have added a new love to the list; Capybaras, the largest rodent in the world from mainly South America. They are ambassadors of tranquility and kindness; I recommend watching YouTube. Videos of Joe Joe the Capybaras in particular- a bit of pure heaven on earth. I am also in Instagram; my imperfect avatar there is Jasper the Vizsla who was surrendered by his family as a puppy because they had to move. All of the Vizsla family here, prayer groups nation wide and I initiated that he in rescue would not lose his spirit, nor get permanently heartbroken by this loss and get a loving, Vizsla savvy forever home soon. Well, I thank you; our supplications to God (2 years ago) got the job done in LESS than 30 Days! He got adopted by a young couple who lived in the Nor call countryside with 2 boys between ages 10-12 who could gently play and pet him! Jasper was SO happy! I can't even BEGIN to express my eternal gratitude to ALL of you for your support! I pray and hold him and ALL my loves in my heart and soul. I have missed you all here. Glad now to be BACK!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts