Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #21
Oh and one more thing. We also have a large number (5 or 10, for me thats 10 too much for my peace of mind) of brown bears in the surrounding. And one wolf pack as well. Wilderness 馃檪 I think that if i would encounter a bear i would be as fast as Jack 馃檪 馃檪

Registered
https://youtu.be/VO4zyKnf2zo

Still need to buy new collar and harness, but in this small town we don't have any pet shop (will do it on monday) 馃檮. This is our progress in the house.
Just in case you want a recommendation for collars on line, I've been buying these for a while now. They are very reflective and since the lettering is embroidered in, it's lasts the life of the collar:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0075RW414/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Registered
Discussion Starter #26
Yup. My husband sent me this pic from his afternoon run. Like I said, i would break the world record. And then i would make headlines: local woman breaks 100m world record. Fluffy McFlufferson came second 馃槃

Registered
Oh and one more thing. We also have a large number (5 or 10, for me thats 10 too much for my peace of mind) of brown bears in the surrounding. And one wolf pack as well. Wilderness 馃檪 I think that if i would encounter a bear i would be as fast as Jack 馃檪 馃檪

I'm not sure that you should put that theory to the test. Better to avoid the bear altogether. ;)

Registered
Discussion Starter #29

Jack's understanding of personal space sent me to the E.R. Got poked in the eye 馃檮

Administrator
Oh gosh, the things that can happen with a Vizsla.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Registered
Discussion Starter #32
Oh gosh, the things that can happen with a Vizsla.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
I never would have believed it if i hadn't experienced it. It's just a minor scratch of the cornea. Much better today. Geez, this boy turned my life upside down 馃槀

Registered
Discussion Starter #36
He needs a job 馃槉 although his attention span is one of a goldfish. (He is still young and i understand that) We are working on retrieving as well. I will post that too. We are in quarantine for the next 14 days so i have extra time to spend on our training. No one in the woods 馃榿 well except..deer. but they don't have corona virus. Just delicious scent. And last week we started with ecollar training. But for the moment we only do that indoors. Slowly we will move to field.

Registered
Discussion Starter #37
A little of the impulse control training. First the senior then the teenager...but i forgot my husband 馃槀
Sorry for bad quality...

Administrator
He is doing GREAT

Reactions: Jasmina
21 - 40 of 52 Posts