Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have now got a map of the world that you can add yourself to and see the location of other users. The aim is to make it easier to organize walks and to meet Vizsla owners near you.

You can access the map from the top menu, or by this link: http://www.vizslaforums.com/index.php?page=11

So I encourage you to add yourself to the map, you can do so by sending a PM to me with your location (just a city and country will do fine), you can PM me here: http://www.vizslaforums.com/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=1

·
Registered
599 Posts
We now have 45 users on the map, spanning five continents! Just need South American and Antartica and we'll have all the continents!

A Vizsla in Antartica, YEAH RIGHT :D

·
Registered
278 Posts
Well since they banned dogs in Antarctica I guess we won't see any vizslas there. I do know a vizsla owner in Antarctica though ;)

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Just added Clarkston, Michigan, USA. Great job, you guys!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Now up to 80 users on the map. If you've asked to be added, you should be on there, I don't usually respond to the private messages unless I have a question on location, but I usually add people within a day or two of them asking. If you would like a correction made, let me know!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Well I have neglected my mapping duties for a couple of months, but I just updated it. If you don't see yourself on there, you can PM me again. If you're in the UK, it MIGHT be mapped incorrectly since it only takes a city name and country. I don't know if all the city names in the UK are unique.

We now have 117 owners on the map. It looks like 65 are in the US, and 52 in other countries.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Some people have PMed me because they have had trouble getting listed on the map. This includes people who tried to add themselves quite a long time ago.

If in the past you had PMed Kobi, then please send me a message with your city and country and I will put you on the map.

Apologies if you have tried before - I will add everyone that PMs me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts