Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to share a pic of Jaspers recent weekend away. She had a great time, always up to some sort of activity! Smiling happy 9 month old dog!!

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Love the pics!! What kind of frisbee is that? I have been looking for one like that and do not know where to find them....Any ideas!! Thanks so much!! :)

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Jasper is beautiful... and aren't they just so much fun to be around?!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi there

Thank for your comments. I'm not entirely sure what kind the frisbee is, but I have found some on e-bay for you which are similar

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Soft-Flying-Ring-Frisbee-29cm-Perfect-Beach-Garden-/400216567280?pt=UK_Toys_Games_Outdoor_Toys_ET&var=&hash=item9bffa1ae66

Andy - you were right in suggesting somewhere in the UK (I get the impression most people on this forum are from America). The pictures are taken in Elie, Fife, Scotland, an incredibly beautiful place!!

Ms whipple - you are totally right - they are the most incredible and entertaining dogs I have ever had the privildge of owning!

:)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Jasper said:
Hi there

Thank for your comments. I'm not entirely sure what kind the frisbee is, but I have found some on e-bay for you which are similar

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Soft-Flying-Ring-Frisbee-29cm-Perfect-Beach-Garden-/400216567280?pt=UK_Toys_Games_Outdoor_Toys_ET&var=&hash=item9bffa1ae66

Andy - you were right in suggesting somewhere in the UK (I get the impression most people on this forum are from America). The pictures are taken in Elie, Fife, Scotland, an incredibly beautiful place!!

Ms whipple - you are totally right - they are the most incredible and entertaining dogs I have ever had the privildge of owning!

:)
other end of the country :eek:
lovely dog though! and looks like an amazing place!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Action Shot!

great photos!
We are not far from elie and floyd loves to run on the beach when we are there, its a beautiful place and great for Vizslas!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts