Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter has a V that needs to be rehomed due to her moving into a smaller home with no yard. Her current home has a fenced in yard where the dog is free to roam when he needs to go out and the rest of the time he is indoors. This was a purebred field trial prospect, from a long line of field champions, that due to injuries, kept him from competing on a national level. I purchased him as a 7 week old and trained him until he was 3 years old. He is crate trained, house broken, rarely barks, and is broke from chasing deer. I had him trained to stay in my family room when he lived with me. He was given to my daughter, as a house dog, when he was 3 years old. I'm in the northern Ohio area, and would like the dog to go to someone that needs a companion in their home and has a fenced in yard.

·
Registered
16 Posts
My daughter has a V that needs to be rehomed due to her moving into a smaller home with no yard. Her current home has a fenced in yard where the dog is free to roam when he needs to go out and the rest of the time he is indoors. This was a purebred field trial prospect, from a long line of field champions, that due to injuries, kept him from competing on a national level. I purchased him as a 7 week old and trained him until he was 3 years old. He is crate trained, house broken, rarely barks, and is broke from chasing deer. I had him trained to stay in my family room when he lived with me. He was given to my daughter, as a house dog, when he was 3 years old. I'm in the northern Ohio area, and would like the dog to go to someone that needs a companion in their home and has a fenced in yard.
I just noticed this post. I live in Northeast Ohio, approximately 45 minutes south of Cleveland. I have a 4 year old male and I was looking to get another V. An adult would be ideal. Is the dog still available?

·
Administrator
8,314 Posts
You might consider talking to the breeder. A good many of them will take a dog back at any age, or help with the process of finding him a new home.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just noticed this post. I live in Northeast Ohio, approximately 45 minutes south of Cleveland. I have a 4 year old male and I was looking to get another V. An adult would be ideal. Is the dog still available?
Thanks for responding. I have someone that is 99% sure he's taking him. I'll let you know if that changes. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts