Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a 4 month old Vizsla we may adopt out. He has Papers. We are tired and maybe should not have got a puppy but adopted a rescue. We had a female pup in 92 and then two rescues. We are very disapointed in the pup we now have. He is intact and has a 1 year health guarantee if we wait a year to neuter him. He has used all the patience I had.

·
Administrator
9,323 Posts
Have you contacted the breeder? Any reputable breeder will take them back.
If that is not a option, vizsla rescue can help.

The selling of dogs is not allowed on the forum. Even a rehome fee, is considered selling.
Only 501c3 rescues can list dogs for adoption here.

If you need help getting in touch with the rescue, please let me know.

Reactions: Mrs M and Gabica

·
Registered
1 Posts
We have a 4 month old Vizsla we may adopt out. He has Papers. We are tired and maybe should not have got a puppy but adopted a rescue. We had a female pup in 92 and then two rescues. We are very disapointed in the pup we now have. He is intact and has a 1 year health guarantee if we wait a year to neuter him. He has used all the patience I had.
Take a deep breath and keep going. A 4 month old is hard work but it will get better very soon and then you will be rewarded.

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
@bugeater56,
If you're in the northeast, feel free to contact me. Would love having ALL the antics your lil guy can throw at me!

edited by admin

Reactions: rsarvis

·
Administrator
9,323 Posts
@bugeater56,
If you're in the northeast, feel free to contact me. Would love having ALL the antics your lil guy can throw at me!
They have not been on the forum, since the same day as the post.

Reactions: rsarvis

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts