Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Earlier this summer I have posted about the dock diving organization NADD having to make a call to shorten the 2020 season by a month on order to be able to have some sort of nationals this year (well several regionals substituting the one big nationals, to increase chance of getting approval for large gatherings).

Bende and Miksa have caused some surprises during this shortened qualification period, winning qualifiers, competing in disciplines where i did not think they will, new personal bests etc. So as a summary Bende qualified in distance and air retrieve, while Miksa in distance and hydrodash (in latter one he is the first vizsla to also get a title). If we manage to attend, that will be one busy day, between the 2 boys` schedule mom will have to become a logistics queen or grow wings:)

Furthermore I also have been very happy to see the number of vizslas actively competing in dock diving this season and achieving beautiful results. 2 of them also managed to qualify in distance, so in total 4 vizslas this year, i don`t think we have ever had that. One of the newbies has achieved a new vizsla distance record of 28 feet!, that must be one flying vizsla. I hope to get to meet her and owners one day.

This year has brought to many of us challenging times. These events and this sport have provided lots of stress relief, and plenty of smiles on my boys` pretty faces.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Congratulations, well done.That must have been exciting!
They look great in the pic's.:cool:

·
Administrator
8,178 Posts
Such pretty athletic boys.
Congratulations to them, and you.

Reactions: Gabica
1 - 4 of 4 Posts