Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a shot we took of Gator playing earlier this morning down at the beach :D Definitely looks a lot meaner than he is LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
The look on Leila's face is priceless, but I know what she's thinking. "Keep those sharp puppy teeth away from me!" :D

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Very cute photo... and Gator looks a little like, well, a GATOR! :D

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Cute, very cute at his age. Picture is priceless.

But you have to correct this when he is 14-15 weeks.
This is a must or you will have to work much harder when older.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
datacan said:
Cute, very cute at his age. Picture is priceless.

But you have to correct this when he is 14-15 weeks.
This is a must or you will have to work much harder when older.
Thanks Datacan, Yeah we did correct him when he was getting a bit nippy. Gator definitely is the submissive when playing with other dogs (especially the bigger ones :p). These two were going on for quite a while, and I think he was telling Leila enough is enough lol. (She was starting to play a lot more rougher, bowling him over a number of times)

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Hi, I am of the notion that no corrections are needed before 14-15 weeks. Too young and too fragile to understand much.
But as soon as they hit 14-15 weeks things should change. We did and are very happy with our Sam (5 months old now).

I downloaded the picture, priceless (hope that's OK with U). Please post it with the others V pups as well.
Julius

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
datacan said:
Hi, I am of the notion that no corrections are needed before 14-15 weeks. Too young and too fragile to understand much.
But as soon as they hit 14-15 weeks things should change. We did and are very happy with our Sam (5 months old now).

I downloaded the picture, priceless (hope that's OK with U). Please post it with the others V pups as well.
Julius
Thanks for the tips :p Also hope you enjoy the pic!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts