Re: When to Spay?
We just had Holley done at 6 months per the vet's recommendation. We were not sure when would be best. We read all the pros and cons of waiting and going at 6 months. Our main concern was not knowing when she may go into heat and if they do then health concerns jump significantly. After a long conversation with the vet, we settled on 6 months. I think Holley is just fine. She is back to her old jumping, lovey self. The worst part for me was seeing her walk out of the back room that night. She was so out of it. It broke my heart but the next morning she was trying to run around and be herself. I knew she was good.